You may have problems remodeling your home, inflating your tires or driving nails into objects at home. If this is the case, then you need a machine which can help you to do these things and in addition help you to clean parts.
Let me introduce you to such a machine. It is called the Central Pneumatic 8 Gallon air compressor. In this article, you will learn everything you need to know about this air compressor.
The machine, which can be transported from one location to another, is ideal for use at home when you want to work in various parts of your home. It comes with a variety of features and advantages, notwithstanding its disadvantages.
- Direct Drive Induction Motor: The Central Pneumatic and Gallon 125 PSI air compressor has a direct drive induction motor which has thermal overload protection.
- Easy to Move About: Furthermore, it has an easy- to- carry handle and smooth rolling wheels. Therefore, you can move it around quickly without having to face the frustration of hassling it as you go along.
- Easy to Refill: It has a clear view oil window which lets you know when the amount of oil in the compressor is low so that you can refill it.
- It is Well Protected: This machine has a high impact ABS shroud which protects it from damage.
It Does Not Make a Lot of Noise
The machine does not make a lot of noise, which is good for your hearing. It produces 88 dB at 1 meter. So, you do not have to fear that the noise produced by the compressor will affect your hearing in the future in anyway.
- No Issues With Pressure: It gives no issues with pressure when you are using a nail gun.
- Works Fast: It airs tires very quickly.
- Long-lasting: It is very durable. You can use it for several months without facing any major problems.
- Can Do A Variety of Jobs: It can be used as a nailer, for cutting objects in the house, and also for cleaning parts.
- Small but Effective: Although it is small, it works perfectly and can do the job it is required to do.
- It is Sturdy: It does not wobble when you are using it. You can, therefore, work with consistency.
The compressor overheats easily. In addition, you have to break after using it for a period of time. You can use it only a few times per month if you want it to last. Also, it doesn’t start until tank pressure is low.
In conclusion, the compressor is good for a lot of different home remodeling tasks. It is a very useful product which is easy to move about because of its easy -to-carry handle. It is also easy to refill due to the presence of a transparent oil window. It is well protected because of the ABS shroud.
The compressor will in addition not give you hearing problems because it produces noise of about 88 dB. Also, it has a fast pump up time, is small but effective.
Some compressors do not come with wheels and are easy to move from room to room. They are an advantage when you want to do a lot of work in various rooms of your house.
This compressor really makes life easier. It works great and can save you having to hire a handyman.